I’ve been asked every now and then to do training for school clusters and community organisations. So far I’ve done training for the Bendigo cluster, History Teacher’s Association of Victoria and PepperGreen Farm. I can train students, teachers and others on:
- creating podcasts
- historical research for podcasts
- using sound recording software such as Audacity
- how to put podcasts on the internet and be accessed by others
- using podcasts in class and on excursions
- helping students to create podcasts
Cost is dependent on the organisation and type of training you are requesting. For example, if you are a school, and I can do the training in school time, then CRT cover and travel will just about cover it. For other organisations and out-of-school time, the cost will be different.